Wednesday 11 July 2007

I wimped out!

Of taking our son Alex for his injections today...I did the food shopping and sent Tim instead. Last time I took Alex for his jabs and was so traumatised by the experience that I was really not looking forward to doing it today, but Tim volunteered to go instead. What a star! Apparently Alex only cried for about a minute and then was beautifully behaved for his monthly weigh. He now weighs 13lb8oz at nearly 14 weeks old so has slipped below the 50 percentile, however the health visitor wasn't worried about this and says that he looks like a perfectly healthy little boy so we must be doing something right!
Today I also managed to get some scrapbooking done for the first time in ages. I am trying to complete a scrapbook of the first few months of Alex's life and these photos were from the first time my parents came to meet him when he was 5 days old. I am happy with the way the page has come together, although it is hard to see the proper colours in this photograph of the page. I used 4 different patterned papers, all with the same colour pallette of light green. The daffodils are of double significance, my Mother grows and sells them and she bought me a lovely bunch of them when they came to visit. Let me know what you think of this. More tomorrow, I hope.

Love,
Caro
x

No comments: