Friday 20 July 2007

Insomnia

I don't know who is suffering more from insomnia, Alex or me. I think I have managed to get only about 4-5 hours sleep a night in the last two, and for the past two days Alex has barely slept during the day and woken up several hours earlier than normal as well. I really hope this isn't the start of a new pattern. On the positive side I managed to get loads done today, tidied the house, did the cooking for our guests tomorrow, made a card, made some phone calls, made an ATC, wrote some letters and most of all played with Alex - the photos are of us having a silly and gentle time sat on the floor of our living room. I have to saythat I now feel like a zombie and can't wait for bedtime!
This card is a little notelet that I made for my sister-in-law, Nel, as I had a few things that I wanted to send her. I love it when a simple design comes together and is quite effective. This only took me 15 minutes and I am really pleased with it.
I also managed to make the next card in my alphabet series 'E is for Elephant'. Again the Elephant is raised off the background of the card by sticky foam pads. All the cards that I make will be following the same overall feel and theme so that the second copy of the Alphabet that I am keeping for myself will be cohesive.

We have visitors tomorrow, so I doubt there will be any crafting done, but hopefully there will be good photo opportunities of all the kids. More then.
Love,
Caro
x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi Caro..love the rich vibrant colour on the elephant atc...trying to figure out how you did it!!