Friday 16 January 2009

So glad its the weekend!

I had a pressing deadline to submit abstracts and register for a conference so despite feeling awful I struggled into work yesterday. I am glad to say that I am feeling better today although still full of cold and very tired so I am very glad that it is the weekend. Alex is on fine form although rather tired and inclined to be moody. He has discovered/invented a new game. He has a picture of a monkey and runs around while Tim chases him and they both make monkey noises...it ends with Alex giggling like mad and is the greatest of fun. Alex has also developed a liking for bread...he had finished his tea yesterday and I had put a loaf of bread on the side...no sooner was my back turned than the loaf was on the floor and Alex had a slice in each hand munching from alternate slices!
I haven't felt much like crafting these past couple of days, but have come across some new Oriental images so decided to make a few trading cards. These first ones were made with a vintage feel to them and I stamped the background with chinese lettering.
This set are of geishas and I highlighted the flowers in the background with my sakura stardust pen, stamped the silver character and edged with silver peel offs. As usual I would love to know what you think. Have a great weekend everyone.
Love,
Caro
x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that pic of Alex with the bread - nice to see a child eating something normal.

Lovely geishas too.

Glad you're starting to pick up a wee bit.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

This is my first time pay а ѵisit аt
here and i am actually pleassant to read everthing at one plaсe.


my blοg post; Www.Locateabuckettruck.Com
Feel free to visit my blog post benefits of bucket trucks