Friday 30 October 2009

Its the weekend again!

Not sure what we have planned for the weekend but I am looking forward to it! Work this week has been chaotic and the week has just flown by. Alex is absolutely exhausted at the moment because his cough is still keeping him awake at night so the poor little thing is really struggling. He has been a bit more tearful at nursery which is most unlike him, but apart from that has been having a good time there. We have been playing with his camera over the past few days much to his enjoyment. This included taking various photos of me (not at my best as the photo above shows!), his cars, his teddies etc. He is gradually learning how to look through the viewing screen to see what he is photographing although it is still somewhat hit and miss! I hope that he sleeps better over the weekend and enjoys himself.
I have been busy making Christmas cards again. I do them in fits and starts otherwise I get bored. These all used the cuttlebug embossed image of the snow houses which I really like. This first one followed last weeks Friday sketchers sketch…I was a bit slow!
The next one followed this weeks Card Positioning systems sketch with a bit of adaptation.
I also re-used the Unscripted Sketches sketch for a card this time rather than a scrapbook layout.
Finally I used the sketch and stash layout…the old stash I am using up are free papers that came with a scrapbooking magazine over 2 years ago (maybe even 3!). This also fits with this weeks PTW challenge of spots and stripes. Have a great weekend everyone, whatever you are up to.
Love,
Caro
x

6 comments:

Becky said...

Gorgeous cards Caro, love the embossing!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Kelly said...

wonderful holiday cards! you certainly got a head start!- kelly

April Hall said...

Love the embossing! Great work! Thanks for playing at Unscripted!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Caro :-) I love this embossed image ,,, lovely ,, all of them are fabulous ! :-)

Thanks for joining the Sketch and Stash and Papertake Weekly Challenges :-)
Luv
Lols x x

Chrissie said...

What great cards Caro, you've been very busy here!
Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

LazyKay said...

I particularly like the effect of the CB nestie shape.

xxxxxxxxxx