Monday 28 December 2009

Concerned.

We have had a fun few days at home, all of us playing with our new toys. Tim has been playing with his computer games, Alex with his Bob the builder toys, aeroplane, road map and race track and me with my distressed inks. I even put my new storage bin into use and tidied my craft area...as you can see my desk looks great although I don't have a lot of space for crafting even so! Yesterday the weather was pretty miserable so Alex went on a trip to the garage with Tim to fill the car up and to get some emergency shopping (milk and bread) and then in the afternoon we went to the museum where he had fun running round everywhere and opening every drawer to see what was inside (in this case 'teef!'). Today the weather was much nicer so we played out in the garden a bit this morning, as well as making cookies and flapjack to take with us to London, and then as the weather turned a bit in the afternoon we went to the indoor playbarn which was great fun. I don't know about Alex but I am exhausted by all the clambering round. The only fly in the ointment is that his left eye is looking a little bit dodgy and we are concerned that he may be starting with peri-orbital cellulitis again. The advice is to keep an eye on it (excuse the pun) and see what he is like in the morning. It is rotten timing as we are due to go to London at crack of dawn tomorrow to see my family so we will just have to wait and see. You wouldn't know there was anything wrong apart from his stinking cold when you see him chatting and running round the place. I have been crafting in patches as well making two new Thank you cards using my distress inks and Crafty Individual stamps. This second one fits with the theme from CPS which is to use any of their sketches so it follows CPS#113. I also made some ATCs which are available for swapping. For these ones I tried out some new techniques with the distress inks and my new stamps. The two ladies also have glimmer mist on them which doesn't really show in this photo. Finally here are three ATCs made from a mixture of different things, again using stamping for the most part and these are also available for swapping. Just let me know if you are interested in any of them. Have a great week everyone.
Love,
Caro
x

1 comment:

LazyKay said...

What lovely photos AND tidying up too! OMG - what are you on, I need some.

Beautiful cards and ATCs.

Glad Alex's eye didn't develop and you were able to go away as I see from the CM&PC forum.

xxxxxxxxx