Saturday 13 February 2010

Helicopters!

Thank you for all your kind get well messages. I am feeling a little better and have been back at work for the past couple of days, but still haven’t shaken the cough. Alex is on great form though and is currently going through a helicopter stage. He has about 4 toy helicopters and has been running round the house with different ones making very loud helicopter noises. He does make me laugh! With being at work I haven’t had time for much crafting but I did manage to make these two ATCs for a swap that is being run on CM&PC forum. The theme of the swap was anything from history so I chose two completely different people – Dick Turpin and Henry Ford! I used distressing inks as the background and stamps from Xela and Stamps Away as well as images I found on the net. More by co-incidence than design these fit with the theme of monochrome from Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge. Have a great weekend everyone.
Love,
Caro
x

No comments: