Friday 19 February 2010

Make me happy!

Poor little Alex isn’t very well again. He has been suffering with a cold for the last week which has exacerbated his cough again so he isn’t sleeping well. As a result this afternoon when he came home from nursery he had a temperature and was rather upset, crying and saying ‘make me happy’. It is hard to know how to respond to that when nothing you try has much of an effect, but some calpol, cuddles and a little food and a little bit of television helped and he was happier by the time he went to bed, poor little thing. We had a sprinkling of snow again yesterday so couldn’t resist another berries in snow photo!
Crafting has gone a little by the wayside over the past couple of days as I have been looking for holiday cottages and watching the winter Olympics! However, I did manage to make this card which fits with four different challenges; My Time To Craft (green + 1 – yellow in this case!), Spoon full of sugar (Spring) and it followed the Sketch & Stash sketch (the stash I used was the daffodil stamp – it has sat unused for nearly a year!) SCSC (Mothers Day). The card will be for my Mother who grows daffodils. I would love to know what you all think. Have a great weekend.
Love,
Caro
x

5 comments:

Becky said...

So pretty!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Pat said...

Lovely card, super daffodil image. Thanks for joining in at MTTC this week.

Pat xx

LazyKay said...

Ah bless! What a BIG demand from a little boy to his Mummy - the hardest job we ever do eh?

Love the photos and the card.

GWS Alex.

Gorgeous work here on your blog Caro.

I'm behind with my comments (again) my computer's been on a go slow but that's not surprising since we didn't even had a telephone line, let alone internet, for some of last week.

BT - God bless 'em.

xxxxxxxxxx

Cathy said...

Such a pretty card. Thank you for joining in the Sketch and Stash this time.
Cathy xx

Mel X said...

Aww, hope the poor litte mite's feeling better real soon! As for the card, its wonderful. Great image and colours. The spring colours cheer me up no end - if only we could say bye for good to the snow and cold weather lol!

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter. Good luck in the draw.

Mel X