Wednesday 14 April 2010

No sleep!

Don't you hate it when you can't sleep.  I was awake at 3.15am and couldn't get back to sleep for the rest of the night so am completely shattered this evening.  Poor Alex hasn't slept well for about 2 weeks so is also exhausted, especially as he is now moving up a class at nursery.  As of next week he will be in the 'Pre-school' class. He is in there in the afternoons for this week and is loving it so I don't think we will have any problems in transition.  This photo is of a tired little boy cuddling his teddies and watching Bob the Builder teaching him about how a road is built taken just before bath-time tonight.
Crafting wise I made this very quick and simple little card for a friend who is going on maternity leave.  The image was from a stamp swap on the CM&PC forum and it is simply layered over a cuttlebug embossed background.  The card fits with this months Craft Garden challenge of pastels!
The second card I made is a belated birthday card for a forum buddy who is into all things oriental.  I am running very late with this one, but thought she would appreciate it anyway.  It fits with the MTTC 'pearls', OCC 'bows', Stamp something 'stitch something' and SSDS 'birthday card' challenges.  As usual I would love to know what you think.  Have a great rest of the week.
Love,
Caro
x

5 comments:

Chrissie said...

Pretty cards Caro!
I went shopping when I couldn't sleep this morning. I bought a stamp on the internet!
Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at MTTC this week!!
Chrissie

Linda said...

Both cards are wonderful. Your little guy is so cute! Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week. Good Luck
I am having a celebration at my blog and I would love to have you stop by if you haven't already.
{{Linda}}
http://cardsbylinda.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Both of your cards are great. Could just cuddle that cute little bear. Your friend's belated birthday card is very elegant. Thanks for joining us this week at SSDS. Hugs, Kim

Denimo said...

What great cards Caro! I especially love the Asian one!

So glad you could join us for the Stamp Something challenge.
Hugs, Denimo

LazyKay said...

Yes, it's awful not being able to sleep.

Love the cards, esp the 'good luck' one.

xxxxxxxxxx