Friday 14 May 2010

Friday!

I always look forward to Fridays and especially when I have a stinking cold.  Fortunately my cold is getting a bit better slowly and Alex seems happier too.  We played nicely tonight with all his Bob the Builder toys before his bath, but he is shattered. We have a lovely weekend planned so I hope that we are all well enough to enjoy it. 
Crafting wise I have made this scrapbook page entitled 'Snow Smile' following this weeks Sketchy Thursday sketch. This also fits with the Practical Scrappers punches theme as I used my snow punch (the white snowflakes to the right of the photos), the MTTC 'too cute' theme as I think these photos are really cute, the SSDS anything but a card theme and the colour scheme of blue, brown and cream from Sophisticats.  This also fits with this weeks Scrap with a song as I used the phrase 'show me a smile' in my journalling which reads 'I didn't need to ask Alex to show me a smile when we went out to play in the garden during the first snows of winter - he was smiling non-stop. 20th Dec 2009'. As usual, any comments are welcome.  Have a great weekend everyone.
Love,
Caro
x

12 comments:

Christy said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for playing along this week at Scrap It With a Song :) :)

Amanda said...

This page put a snow smile on my face... I loved everything about your page.. It is so beautiful!! Thanks for joining us at SSDS this week..

Amanda:0)

Chrissie said...

Your boys are really cute Caro!
Thanks so much for joining in with the 'Toooo Cute' challenge at MTTC this week! Hope to see you join in again next time!
Chrissie

TeenaBugg38 said...

Hope your family all recovers soson! It's no fun being sick!!! Love your take on the LO....such cute pix!!! Thank you so much for playing along with scrap it with a song this week!!

Lisa B said...

wOW! This page is absolutely wonderful!!! I love it!!! You did a great job on the LO!!

savvy teaching tips said...

Wow - beautiful work. Great job incorporating punches. Thanks for playing with us this week at Practical Scrappers.

Hannah said...

Aww :-) How cute-- glad to have you playing along with us at Scrap it With a Song!

Jess said...

Such a fun LO! Thanks for playing along at Scrap It With a Song!

Crafteezee said...

Fab layout. Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats. Hugs Tracy x

LazyKay said...

He does look a weary boy.

Love the layout - your book must be building nicely now.

xxxx

Spyder said...

Love it Caro, a lovely 'sunny' wintery page!!

(Lyn))

Moshie said...

Love your beautiful layout!!! And your little subject is the cutest little fellow! Thanks for joining us at Sophisti-cats.
Hugs, Diana