Wednesday 8 December 2010

Aaargh!

I ache all over from trying to clear our drive of snow.  We still have 8 inches in places, but where it has been packed down it has turned to solid ice which is a nightmare to clear.  Although I have made progress it is still not possible to get the car back onto the drive....I wish it would melt!  Alex is happy that it isn't melting as it means that his new best friend, Frosty the snowman, is still standing outside our front door (see my last post!).  Alex has been funny recently at bath time, giving himself a foam beard and roaring with laughter...wonderful stuff.
Crafting wise I have not done a lot this week as I have been trying to write and post Christmas letters/cards, but I did make a start on some of the tags so for this weeks WOYWW I thought I would show you the tag making session!  Unsurprisingly you can see my finished mug of tea, a tub of Christmas stamps, some promarkers, my sakura stardust pen, nestabilities and Christmas ribbon.  To the left of the desk you can see my crop-a-dile peeking out from under some stickers and blue card and at the back of the desk there are some ink pads and some postage stamps kept safe in a little plastic container.
Here are the finished tags, all different from each other!  These fit with the Kaboodle Doodle, crafty cardmakers,  and pile-it-on 'tags/wrapping' themes. Some of these fit with the Christmas colour combination (red and green) by Stamp something (top left and top middle), the Christmas ornament theme by Stamp simply and the anything Christmas but red and green must not be seen (bottom two) challenge by PTW. I hope you all have a great rest of the week.
Love,
Caro
x

19 comments:

Helen said...

Oh, he's cute! He won't thank you in later years for the photo though... but I guess we all have them! Love all your tags.

Jill said...

Hi Caro, great tags for our challenge! Thanks for playing along again at Kaboodledoodles this week and hope to see you back for our next challenge. Jill

Spyder said...

Great tags, I should make some! I have afew pic's on my girls giving themselves 'bubble hair' in the bath.. better not show those now!! (They would kill me!) Have a Happy WOYWW!
((Lyn))#53

Anonymous said...

Lol, love that shot of Alex, he looks like such a happy little boy! Great tags too. Hope the snow clears soon, although it's a lot of fun for the kids.

Hugs
Brenda 83

Zue said...

Caro, I sympathise with you and your icy drive but in compensation Alex looks so cute.
Love the blue mug or is it a jug?
Sue xx 70

JoZart Designs said...

There are some wonderful memories in those photos, perfect for keepsake LOs. Love the snowmen pics and the foam beard is a hoot. He's so cute.
I'm just back from visiting one grandee in Germany but off down South tomorrow to see the other two so I know what fun I miss when I see your pics.
BTW those tags are lovely too!
JoZarty x

JoZart Designs said...

I meant to say that whilst in Germany my daughter has to clear the snow... by law... and she was out 6am (5 am in my head due to the hour difference) and I minded the baby. One day she did it 3 times!!! Eek!
JoZarty x

Pam said...

Well good luck with the snow melt! Your son must be playing Santa Claus (he needs to put on a little more weight though for that role)! The tags are wonderful! All unique and special. The tree is exquisite but I love the colors in the elf.

Serendipity Stamping said...

Don't the little ones have a great time taking a simple bath! Your tags are just wonderful! Enjoy you holidays. #92

Marjo said...

Super cute tags! Thanks for the peek.
Hugs, Mrjo #45

sandra de said...

Gorgeous tags and cute little guy .. be a few years yet before he says no to a photo.
Sandra

Maggie's Crafts said...

Great pics! Thank you for sharing.

Pop over to my blog for my brand new blog candy!
http://maggiescraft.blogspot.com/

Maggie
x

Susan said...

Great tags! My kids love the bubbles too!
Susan xxox #13

Vixykins said...

These are so sweet, what a great collection of tags, love the designs, thank you for playing at Crafty Cardmakers Caro x

oneoff said...

Brrrrr to that snow clearance, although it looks nice and snug indoors. Well, it would be warm underneath a snow beard!

The tags are great - love the contrast in design and colours.

Bernie #81

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Really lovely tags, something I'm not good at making. I may have to take a crash course in tags from you (grin).

Sorry to hear about the snow and ice. I can relate, but thankfully, not so far this year.

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

What a great set of tags! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles this week!

Julia Dunnit said...

Nice tags..I only remember I haven't made any when I sit down to wrap! Grr! Wonderful pic of your little boy, they do seem to love a good bath!

Sharon Caudle said...

I love handmade tags! These are all fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Papertake Weekly, and hope to see you back again next week!
hugs, Sharon