Tuesday 20 September 2011

Less is More entry 3!

I am trying to do one entry a day to less is more this week for their 1000 entries challenge. It is a bit tricky with working full time, looking after a tired 4 year old and an ill husband, but I will do my best! The only stipulation is that your card has to be CAS, other than that anything goes!  This is a Birthday card for my brother-in-law who is into music and wine.  I used an image I had saved on my computer ages ago and then masked over the bottle and stamped a Stamps Away music stamp over the top.  I then layered this image three times, drew in brown around the edge and stamped the sentiment in Walnut stain underneith. I will also be entering this card into The Crazy Challenge 'men only', CCCB 'Let's face the music', MTTC 'L is for...layers' and Stamp Scrap and Doodles 'birthday' challenges. That is all from me today, Check back tomorrow for another LIM entry!
Love,
Caro
x

8 comments:

Mandi said...

FAB card Caro
Perfect for a guy
Many thanks again for another submission
Mandi
LIM

Chrissie said...

Great card CAro, I'm sure this one will go down well.
Keep up the good work!
Thanks so much once more.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

nancie said...

Beautiful creation. Thanks for joining MTTC. Good Luck. Hugs
Nancie

Ros said...

This is a fabulous card ... great for a guy ... Thanks so much for playing along at CCCB ... hope your husband gets better soon

ike said...

That's a fabulous card - love the soft muted colours. Thank you for joining us at SSDS this week.
Ike xx
SSDS DT

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Beautiful CAS, thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card.. So glad you played along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

Lovely! Thanks for playing along at CCCB!