Friday 23 September 2011

LIM card #10

Woo Hoo! I made my goal of making 10 cards for Chrissie and Mandi's attempt at getting 1000 entries to their anything clean and simple goes challenge over at Less is More.  I wonder if I can make more - watch this space and we will see!  This card using a frame layed over the background card and then I stamped the trees using three impressions from the same stamp, I then added the deer in the foreground and some sakura sparkle for the snow, finally edging the picture in a cool grey Promarker...I don't think I like that bit as much...next time I will use a thin black pen for the frame. All the stamps were from Crafty Individuals. I am also entering this card into the DYSU 'Duo' challenge for the two little deer. 
Love,
Caro
x

6 comments:

Mandi said...

Another super card
Love those reindeers. I bought a very similar stamp only this week

Continued thanks
Mandi
LIM

Chrissie said...

This is gorgeous!
Super inking!
Thanks again CAro!
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Carol said...

Lovely Christmas card Caro. Carol x

Ren-Yi said...

I love your cute xmas card. Classy and elegant. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

Pauline said...

Gorgeous Christmas card, such a serene scene! Thank for joining us at DYSU this week!

Unknown said...

Great Christmas card!! Love the image and the peaceful feeling. Thanks for joining us this week at DYSU! Joan