Friday 31 May 2013

Sunny smiles!

Firstly I must apologise for missing Annie's smiles last week, but I had a good reason... my parents were in Sheffield for the first time in ages!  They collected Alex from school on Friday and took him down to the park for an ice cream and a walk before joining us at home. We had a wonderful weekend exploring Yorkshire sculpture park
admiring the various sculptures
and exploring the estate.
We also took them round Millstones Edge
which involved a fair bit of scrambling led by the intrepid Alex
before we finally found a millstone!  They also treated us by helping to clear parts of the garden, and taking me dress shopping.  It was a wonderful weekend. 
I hope you are all enjoying some sun today...Alex and I had a lovely time out in the garden after work this evening and he had a picnic tea outside.  That's all from me for now.  Have a great weekend.
Love
Caro
x

6 comments:

Annie said...

Gorgeous memory making times together. Thanks for sharing with us.
Hugs,
Annie x

Carol said...

Your smiling photo with Alex made me smile, gorgeous!
I love the Yorkshire Sculpture Park too.
Have a great weekend.
Carol xx

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh thanks for a lot of smiles, nothing more fun than outside adventures. Great photos. Have a fun weekend

Angie said...

Firstly ...I am so sorry I missed you on the list on WOYWW4 ...I managed about 70 in total over 2 days ...then had to give up ...so a belated Happy 4th.
As for your post today ...what an amazing day out ...you all look so happy ...that brings a smile to my face xx

Gill Edwards said...

Caro what a wonderful treat for you both, dont you live in a lovely part of the world.
Have a good week

Gill x

Laura said...

I love the photo of them crossing the river, beautiful!
:)